Cavan Autoparc Ltd. Ford Dealership in Cavan is currently recruiting for Service Advisor
and Parts Advisor to join our busy aftersales department. The successful candidate will be
driven, hard working and provide a first class customer experience
- Maintenance of stock including processing parts, deliveries, orders and returns.
- Dealing with aftersales customers both on the phone and in person
- Co-ordinate daily parts deliveries.
- Promotion/sales/securing of orders from existing and prospective customers.
- General warehouse duties.
- Attend and maintain technical/professional development in line with Ford/ Autoparc standards.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Keen interest in the Motor Industry.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Flexibility is required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Build strong interdepartmental relationship and pay close attention to other department requirements.
- A technical or mechanical background would be a distinct advantage
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Deal with customer in a courteous and professional manner in line with Ford Standards
- Accurately enter customer booking (via phone, online, email, and walk-ins) with all relevant details, ensuring GDPR compliance.
- Explaining the repair process and service offered.
- Maintain communication with customers on the status of their vehicles and work being carried out.
- Preparing invoices, job cards & processing of paperwork on Autoparc/ Ford Systems.
- Working with manager to ensure key KPIs including customer satisfaction and retention are met at all times.
- Maintain control on workshop accounts.
- Attend and maintain technical/professional development in line with Ford/Autoparc training policies.
- Work as a part of a team to ensure targets are met.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess excellent problem-solving ability.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Be flexible in their approach to work.
- Work well under pressure.
- Have strong organizational and planning skills and the ability to multitask.
- Work well as part of a team
Interested candidates should send in their CV and cover letter detailing why they are interested in the role to: [email protected]